MARCH 1, 2018 Volume 46 Issue 3
Again, please note, for your safety, the dock areas are closed. Also, please use caution when driving into the yard.
For those of you summering with us, the final installments are due March 1st and April 1st.
3. For those of you wintering
with us, the Spring Commissioning Checklists have been mailed to you. Please complete and return to the office ASAP. Weather
permitting, we will begin to uncover the boats April 1st.
Have a Happy St. Patrick Day! The yard will again be closed
the afternoon of March 17th in honor of the holy day of Irish Obligation (corn beef and cabbage at Kelly's!) and probably
be closed on the 18th in observation of the day of recovery.
SPRING MEANS TIME TO GET THE BOAT TUNES READY!!
- "A Pirate Looks At Forty,"
- "Come Sail Away," Styx
- "Redneck Yacht Club," Craig Morgan
Cross," Crosby, Stills & Nash
- "5 O'Clock Somewhere," Alan Jackson, with Jimmy Buffet
Deep," Zac Brown Band
- "Boats," Kenny Chesney
- "Sloop John B," The Beach Boys
I Had a Boat," Lyle Lovett
- "Rock the Boat," Hues Corporation
- "Back to the Islands,"
- "Four Strong Winds," Neil Young (Ian Tyson)
- "And It Stoned Me," Van Morrison
Ships," Crosby, Stills & Nash
- "Boats to Build," Guy Clark
- "The Wreck of the Edmund
Fitzgerald," Gordon Lightfoot
- "The Irish Rover," The Pogues
- "Redemption Song," Bob
- "Sail Away," Enya
- "Boats, Beaches, Bars & Ballads" (album), Jimmy Buffett
click here to download March windbag file