Tide Mill Yacht Basin

History of "Ye Olde" Tide Mill
Information and Services
Expert Workmanship
2023 Rate Schedule
Refer a Friend
Contact Us/Waiting List
Old Photos
2023 Summer info



SEPTEMBER 1, 2023 Volume 51 Issue 9

Hope everyone has a great , safe, and Happy Labor Day!

An update on our future plans - The Rye developer has decided not to continue with our plan for the redevelopment of Tide Mill. Consequently, we will be here this fall (and you are welcome to stay as long as you like!) and we are planning to send out 2024 Summer contracts sometime in December. 

  Good News! - September is a great boating month! Bad News! It's also prime storm season! Conditions in the ocean and the atmosphere are conspiring to produce an above-normal hurricane season. There is a significant possibility of the season being extremely active. The outlook indicates a 60% chance of an above-normal season, only a 30% chance of a near-normal season, and a nominal 10% chance of a below-normal season. In the event of  a major storm, Tide Mill will add extra lines and fenders to all customer boats.


  For the month of September, please note:

 Office & Fuel Dock Hours: Mon-Thurs  8AM to 3PM.  TIDE MILL CUSTOMERS ARE URGED TO CALL by MID WEEK (Wed.) FOR FUELING SERVICE!                                                               

 The Summer Slip Contracts end September 30, 2023. Summer Customers are reminded that there is a pro-rated fee charged for extra time at the marina.  Beginning October 1st, the charge will be $1.25 per foot per day based on the boat's overall length. Enjoy the fall here at Tide Mill!

 Here's to a fantastic, sunny fall!


191 Kirby Lane, Rye, NY 10580
914-967-2995 office
914-967-2999 - fax
Established 1972
Serving Rye's boaters for 51 years!
"We Love Your Boat"